La femme à la fenêtre - Pencil (Poster)
La femme à la fenêtre
"We were in lockdown and I was reflecting on what I had seen during my last two years travelling the world. The window is not only a window but a walkway to everything that is outside, to the mystery of the unknown and the magic of those new places that we call exotic. It is actually an ode to experimenting, feeling deeply, living fearlessly and getting inundated and overwhelmed with novelty. The woman imagines the world that is outside of the peace of her home. Not in a nostalgic way but in an admiring way, seeing all the possibilities.
Painted in Paris, I guess I was also influenced by those vintage images of the ladies in their balconies.
The world is waiting for you."
Teresa, co-founder at Caeli
- Printed on 200gsm Art Premium Paper
- Shipped in sturdy packaging protecting the poster
- Printed in FSC certified paper and made to order to avoid overproduction
- Designed by Caeli & The Inspire Studio
- Chosen and styled by the interior designer Hemma Interiors (3rd picture)